Ductless heat pump systems use a small, quiet outdoor unit and one to eight separate indoor units mounted on walls or recessed in ceilings, and a remote control. Ductless systems are becoming increasingly popular because they are both energy efficient and ideal for areas where ductwork might be a challenge or not desired. You can find out more about our ductless systems on Carrier’s Ductless Site.
Specialty Heating & Cooling has been selling and installing leading Ductless Heat Pumps in the Portland Metro Area for over 25 years and now offers a wide array of Carrier ductless products. With multiple ductless heat pump options available for diverse applications, we have a heating and cooling solution that will work great for you.
We are an approved Portland General Electric (PGE) approved contractor that meets rigorous installation standards.
Check out our Go Ductless! special offers that can save you up to $2300 on a new Ductless Heat Pump System with rebates, credits and incentives.
Carrier Ductless Key Features:
- Energy Efficient – Advanced inverter technology allows systems to achieve excellent energy efficiency – up to 30.5 SEER, 10.3 HSPF and 15.6 EER.
- Extreme Comfort Performance – Heating down to -22 degrees and cooling up to 130 degrees.
- Personalized Comfort Control – Enjoy separate comfort settings from the rest of the home or building with individual remote control.
- ENERGY STAR-Qualified Systems – Select models are ENERGY STAR-qualified in both heat pump and cooling-only systems.
- Quiet Operation – Ideal for spaces where people spend large amounts of time and need low noise levels.
- Environmentally Friendly – Washable filters on indoor units and the use of R410A refrigerant reduce harmful effects on the earth.
Standard Ductless System Benefits:
- The most efficient way to heat or cool, saving you money! Uses as little as one third the energy of conventional equipment.
- Can be added to your existing system – Perfect for hard to heat or cool areas of your home or business like bonus rooms, family rooms, converted attics, basements, & additions.
- Heat or cool only the rooms you’re using, saving more energy and money!
- Comfortable & quiet – You can have a different even and comfortable temperature in each room (no more hot or cool spots!).
- Environmentally friendly – uses “green” refrigerant that cannot harm ozone.
- Easy to install – No ducts are needed, so installation is quicker and cleaner.