When you are shopping around for a new heating and cooling company, you will find that there are a lot of different options out there to choose from. It is important to do your research, get a few different quotes, and make sure you ask all the questions you need in order to make an informed decision. But, where should you start? What are some of the basics that you should take into consideration? Here, we have outlined 13 questions you should ask potential heating and cooling companies.
- How long has the company been in business?
- Does the company have HVAC specific software that allows for detailed home analyses?
- Does the company take time to ask you questions regarding your whole home comfort and design choices based on your answers?
- Does the company have a ‘no lemons guarantee’ that ensures that new, faulty equipment can be replaced at no charge?
- Does the company have NATE (North American Trade Excellence) certified technicians?
- Does the company perform a call after the system is installed to ensure happiness and see if all is working well?
- Does the company send its installers, technicians, and home solutions advisors to regular training and education?
- Does the company track customer feedback and have an interest in hearing about customer satisfaction?
- Does the company have ‘trust certified’ employees that are put through drug, criminal and background testing?
- Does the company offer more than just furnaces and air conditioners?
- Does the company have technical training meetings on a regular basis?
- Does the company send out regular educational newsletters?
Once you review these questions, take them into the meetings you have with potential heating and cooling companies. We confidently answer “yes” to all of these questions and have been serving residential and commercial customers for the last 33 years in the Portland Metro area. Our positive reputation is something we are very proud of and we have the online reviews to prove our commitment to quality customer service. We are happy to answer any questions you have and will work with you to provide a whole home comfort solution that considers your home’s layout as well as your budget.
Contact us today to get your heating and cooling project started. We look forward to serving you and adding you to our list of already loyal customers.