Looking to replace your heating and cooling system but don’t want to finance the whole thing? We have good news. Federal tax credits have been reinstated, so you can now upgrade or replace your old system with helpful tax credits! These will help offset the cost and make your dream of a new heating or cooling system for your home a reality. Whether it’s a heat pump, central air conditioner, or an energy-efficient gas furnace, we have the options that are right for your home and your budget.
- Tax credits include 10% of cost up to $500 or a specific amount from $50 to $300.
- Must be installed in your existing home and your primary residence. New construction and rental homes do not qualify for these tax credits.
- Offers end December 31, 2020
What is a manufacturer’s certification statement?
This is a signed statement from the manufacturer that certifies that the equipment qualifies for the tax credit. Manufacturers can provide these certifications through the website, or you can call the manufacturer for this information. You will need to keep this statement for your records.
Ready to get your home’s heating and cooling system installed and ready for spring? Before you know it, the weather will be warming up and our schedule will get more and more full! Now is the time to act! Why pay full price on a heating and cooling system when you don’t have to? Learn more about the federal tax credits & get more information on how to apply for them here.
Contact us today to ask about what systems are right for your home and which ones qualify for these outstanding tax rebates.
Ductless systems are a great invention that offer an affordable heating and cooling solution for homes. For homes that do not have duct work that traditional HVAC systems require, ductless systems are especially helpful! They can be installed in a variety of places including tiny homes, ADUs, garages, and in many different homes including new homes or historic ones.
Here, we list some of the main reasons why we think going ductless is the best solution.
Ductless system details:
Ductless systems use innovative technology that provide cold and warm air in one system. An outdoor unit connects to cables and a refrigerant line, which is at the ground level of your home. This connects to the indoor unit which has at least one head that shoots the warm or cold air out into the home. Depending on the size of the space that is being cooled or heated, there could be one head or multiple heads that are placed in central locations around the house. Each head is connected to a remote control that gives you the option to adjust the temperature as needed.
Why ductless systems are the best solution:
- Energy efficiency
- Say goodbye to bulky window air conditioner units in the summer! Your ductless system provides air conditioning all season long.
- For homes that use electric or oil heat, a ductless system offers instant savings.
- They are very quiet
- Most homeowners hardly notice the machine when it’s running!
- They help bring in clean air
- Many ductless systems include air purification systems that help clean the air that is being pumped into the home and limit exposure to dust, pollen, dander, bacteria or germs. This makes them a great solution for people with chronic allergies or asthma.
A ductless system offers comfort all year long with just a touch of a button. Not sure if switching to ductless is right for your home? Our experienced team at Specialty Heating and Cooling will look at your home’s layout and provide recommendations on how a ductless system would function in the space. We’ll help you find something that’s right for your budget, too!
Contact us today for more information!