This week, Governor Kate Brown issued a stay-at-home order for all of Oregon. Our team at Specialty Heating & Cooling is committed to serving you safely.
As a company, we continue to strive for the highest level of caution – from our first meeting with you to the very end of clean up after a product installation. Fortunately, most of your heating and cooling equipment is located outside of your living environment. Please be assured that we are taking all the steps necessary to do our part in stopping the spread of coronavirus.
We are taking the following precautions to better serve Oregon customers:
- All service technicians, installers and consultants are outfitted with gloves, masks, booties, hand sanitizer, and disinfectant wipes
- We will keep our conversations and time limited with you, only providing essential services in your home
- Both our office and field teams will remain home if they are not feeling well or if someone in their home is not feeling well
- We communicate with our teams consistently to ensure that they are healthy
- We respect the 6-feet rule of social distance
- We will not have you sign anything that is unnecessary & have protocols in place to limit interaction and signatures required on iPads
We are working hard to ensure our team and clients are safe, and we ask the same of you. Please alert us if someone in your home is experienced flu-like symptoms prior to us entering your home or has traveled outside the United States within the last 14 days.
Many of us will be spending more time indoors in the next several weeks. Now is a great time to prepare your system so you can stay comfortable. Here’s how:
- Change your HVAC filters: We sell filters if you need one! You can pay for the filter over the phone and will leave outside for pick up in our covered area or we can deliver to your home.
- Schedule your annual tune-up if you feel comfortable; many times, we do not need to enter your home.
- Schedule repair for your HVAC system that is not running at its peak or if you don’t have reliable heat.
- Invest in a whole home duct purification system. We are currently offering the Reme Halo by RGF or the Air Scrubber by Aerus, while supplies last. Contact us for more details.
- We also offer water heater replacement! Visit our website for our NO appointment process.
- Currently, Carrier is offering Cool Cash rebates or low payment 0% financing for equipment replacement or for air conditioner installations.
We value our clients and their safety, and we will continue to send updates as we navigate the information that is sent out.
We’re Not Comfortable Until You Are!
Cory & Sarah Streeter, and the Specialty Heating & Cooling Team