Specialty Heating & Cooling is looking for the next stars of its new ad campaign.
Any student group, school, or educational youth organization can become a contestant by creating a video with their interpretation of the Specialty Heating & Cooling Jingle.
How To Enter
Step 1: Make a great video of your interpretation of our jingle.
Step 2: Upload it to Youtube.
Step 3: Post the video to our Facebook Page with #SHCJingleContest.
Step 4: Vote!
1st Place Prize $5,000
2nd Place Prize $2,500
3rd Place Prize $1,000
May the best video win!
Due to the overwhelming response by those who wish to submit videos and the time it takes to get everyone together to create them, we have extended the contest dates. List new dates and add a line at the bottom, Don’t delay and submit your video online today!
- Entry of 1 submission per person/group limited to Westside Portland Private or Public Schools or Organizations serving the local youth Grades K -12.
- Videos entries may be submitted from September 15th to December 19th 2016.
- All submissions must keep the integrity of the original Specialty Heating & Cooling jingle and be uploaded publicly to YouTube and posted on the Specialty Heating & Cooling Facebook Page and/or on Instagram using the hashtag #SHCJingleContest in order to be considered.
- Eligible videos must be a unique interpretation of the Specialty Heating & Cooling Jingle and must include the original jingle words. Your new interpretation can be musical or visual (ie. dance).
- All videos must be 30 seconds to 1 minute in length and must include students.
- Contest is open to groups with no limit on the number of performers in each group, but only one Grand Prize will be awarded.
- Specialty Heating & Cooling has the right to deny or remove any jingle that it deems offensive.
- Specialty Heating & Cooling will review all submissions and nominate 5 finalists for voting and finalists will be voted on by the public via likes on Facebook. The entry with the most likes will win the Grand Prize.
- Voting is open to the public starting at midnight PST December 21st 2016 – January 4th 2017, and may be accomplished only through individual use of the online tools specified by Specialty Heating & Cooling.
- Winners will be announced Live on Facebook January 6th, 2016!
Terms and Conditions
Only one Grand Prize of $5,000 will be donated to your student group, school, or educational youth organization and your jingle may be featured in a major television ad campaign.
Specialty Heating & Cooling reserves all rights to the creative, script, and production of the commercial. The winning jingle may or may not appear in an advertising campaign. Specialty Heating & Cooling will make the final decision if the jingle appears in an advertising campaign.
Entries may consist of groups with any amount of performers, but the prizes remain the same, no matter how many people are in the group.
Voting is open to the public starting at midnight PST December 21st 2016 – January 6th 2017, and may be accomplished only through individual use of the online tools specified by Specialty Heating & Cooling. The usage of any other method for voting purposes is strictly prohibited. This includes, but is not limited to, usage of online robots, code components that automatically register votes, or other similar schemes. Specialty Heating & Cooling reserves the right to exclude consideration of any suspicious or illegal votes, in its sole and absolute discretion. Winners will be announced Live on January 6th, 2016.
Specialty Heating & Cooling indefinitely retains all rights, title and interest and unrestricted use of each video, and may use it in any manner it deems appropriate without compensation given to the subjects or producers of the submission. Once a video is submitted it becomes the exclusive property of Specialty Heating & Cooling.
Specialty Heating & Cooling reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to not post or to remove from the contest site, videos that contain obscene, lewd or offensive material.
Jingles will be available live on YouTube after they have been submitted to Specialty Heating & Cooling where they can be freely embedded on other sites and social networks.