Specialty Heating and Cooling Offers Solution to Swine Flu and Air Pollutants in the Home
Portland, Ore. — January 19, 2010 — Homeowners now have another tool at their disposal to fight off the flu viruses often associated with cold winter weather. Specialty Heating and Cooling today announced an indoor air purification system that has shown to reduce odors, air pollutants, VOCs (chemical odors), smoke, mold, bacteria, viruses and a 99+% inactivation rate for H1N1 Swine Flu.
“Since the cold season is upon us, it usually means more chance of passing around germs and bacteria in your home or business, “ said Mike Morgan, vice president of Specialty Heating and Cooling. “While most indoor heating and cooling systems focus on keeping you comfortable, they don’t provide adequate air filtration and purification. This special ultraviolet air purification kills the bacteria and virus on contact.”
The Guardian Air™ filtration system has shown in multiple studies the ability to kill flu viruses, including Norwalk, Strep, MRSA, Avian and H1N1 Swine Flu with a 99+ percent kill rate. More information is available here: www.guardianair.com.
According to the company, the purification system is a low energy, non-chemical, environmentally friendly product that is designed to be installed in the HVAC system and create Friendly Oxidizers that destroy microbes and gases on contact.
These friendly oxidizers are blown out through the HVAC system into the conditioned space where they destroy the microbes at the source, without the air needing to go past the unit for purification.
Among the test results found at independent labs are the following:
- H1N1 Swine Flu kill rate of 99+ percent
- 78 percent of microbe in human sneezes killed at 3 feet
- 97 percent airborne bacterial reduction
- 99 percent reduction of Ecoli, Listeria, Strep and Bird Flu
- 85 percent odor reduction
- 20 percent reduction in U.S. city school absenteeism
- Approved by the USDA, FSIS and FDA for use in food processing plants
- Tested and approved by the Chinese Government for protection against the SARS virus
- U.S. Military approved for mold protection in field hospitals
By offering this product, Specialty Heating provides another layer of protection for their customers and the indoor air they breathe.
PROVEN RESULTS OF KILLING 99+% OF THE H1N1 SWINE FLU VIRUS. Protect your family and employees with the Guardian Air HVAC-PHI cell. View the FAQ.
This RGF PHI technology has achieved the following results:
- Lab verified 99+% activation rate on the H1N1 Virus.
- Over 85% ODOR reduction.
- 97% airborne bacterial reduction.
- 100% reduction of Bird Flu.
- Hospital approvals Infectous Diseases – U.S. and International 99% reduction of Staph (MRSA).
- Major U.S. city school reports 20% reduction in absenteeism.
- Tested and approved by the Chinese Government for protection against SARS Virus.
- Adapted by major cruise lines for control of Norwalk Virus.
The HVAC-PHI cell is easily mounted into the heating system air ducts. When the system is in operation the cell creates Advanced Oxidation Ions that are distributed throughout the home or office, killing airborne and surface bacteria and viruses. For more details go to: https://www.rgf.com/faqs/
FEEL SAFE AND BREATHE HEALTHIER with the Guardian Air installed in your home or business. We can help. Call today for details; 503-946-6396.