Aeroseal ® Duct Sealing: Increase Comfort | Save Money | Live Healthier
10% of the cost can qualify for Federal Tax Credits, contact us today for details.
Comfort Is More Than a Number on the Thermostat
Leaky ducts significantly affect the warmth and cooling of a home. Even the most energy-efficient heating and cooling systems cannot control the amount of comfort you experience in your living spaces if there are leaking ducts. The loss of cool and warm air to the wrong places inside, outside or in the unconditioned spaces of a home is significantly reduced with Aeroseal duct sealing because our patented sealing technology seals the ducts airtight. With Aeroseal, hard to heat or cool rooms will have even temperatures and will be more comfortable. Humidity levels are also easier to control after an Aeroseal.
Your Ducts Shouldn’t Cost You Money, But They Do!
Homeowners may not ever think about their air ducts. But the fact is, something that most of us never even think about could be costing us a lot more money than we realize.
Whether a home is old or new, leaking ducts cost a homeowner money, not to mention the stress it causes an HVAC system. Consider this:
- About 50% of the average home’s utility bill is spent on heating and air conditioning.
- On average, 30 cents of every $1 spent on heating and cooling a home disappears into thin air due to leaky ducts.
- 25% to 60% of heated and cooled air doesn’t make it to their intended rooms.
- Duct leakage in homes costs homeowners $25 billion a year in utility costs.
Create a Safer, Healthier Home
- Leaks pull mold, dust and other pollutants into your home causing indoor air quality issues and have potential to create harmful allergy problems.
- Leaks contribute to safety issues related to backdraft of appliance fumes, auto exhaust and radon gases being released into your home.
For more information, please visit the Aeroseal of Oregon website