- Light Commercial
- Accessory Dwelling Units (ADU)
- Tenant Improvements
- Design Build
- Existing Building Upgrades
- New Construction
- Wineries & Breweries
- Mechanical System Installations
- Indoor Comfort & Energy Control Systems
- Efficiency Upgrades
- Rooftop Units & Split Systems
- Gas/Electric Furnaces & Air Conditioners
- Ducted Air Source, Geothermal & Ductless Heat Pumps
- Energy Services
- Sheet Metal Fabrication & Installation Services
With the recently passed Tax Cuts and Jobs Act all components of a commercial heating and air conditioning units can be expensed in the first year instead of being depreciated over 39 years. We do advise contacting your tax professional for all the details under Section 179, Small Business Expensing to see if your business qualifies.
- Leasing conserves capital: Your cash is not tied up in equipment equity, freeing up the capital you need to compete in today’s markets.
- Convenience: UniFi offers you turnkey financing arrangements so you do not have to go through bank applications or budget committee review.
- Upgrade flexibility: Cash purchases or bank financing lock you in while leasing enables you to upgrade HVAC equipment during the lease term.
- NEW FOR 2018 Tax advantages: Section 179 of the IRS Code allows you to deduct 100% in the first year qualified HVAC equipment purchases.
- Leasing includes cost of acquisition: Your payments can include the costs of delivery, installation, and other service charges.
It is an easy, simple process to get approved and funded.
Receive financing from the experts who understand your HVAC situation.
Contact Jeff for more details – JeffS@SpecialtyHeating.com
Have questions? Contact Jeff
Jeff – Commercial Installation